I think almost 2 weeks I'm not updating my blog . hehehe . Well , I'm quite busy lately . Bukan busy apa pun , busy dengan benda yang tak sepatutnya . Ish ish .. sedar lah sikit wahai diri . Okay , stop mumbling AH . You wasting your time okay ~
Before that , I just wanna tell you that these tips are actually from THE BAC STUDY SKILLS GUIDE . My friend , Aisya gave to me that book . It's really useful .
So , let's start ! ^^
There are some tips for you guys . Hopefully these tips can help you guys . Good Luck !! ^^
1 . COLORS
- Think about the rainbow when creating your images . You could use bright , neon colors that are vibrant and outstanding . When the color pops, it is bound to be more memorable .
2 . SENSE
- Whenever possible , try to engage all your senses when to memorize . It is important to train your sense of vision , hearing , smell , taste and touch in order to personalize your images and memories .
3 . IMAGINATION
- Stretch and expand your imagination as far and wide as you can . Unlike most things , there is never a limit to what your imagination can achieve . So , use it to the fullest and you will find that it makes the memorization process much more fun and enjoyable .
4 . MOVEMENT
- Movement gives life to the images yo create . It makes them more vivid and interesting , and this imprints the the memory into your mind more effectively .
5 . EXAGGERATION
- Images that are exaggerated beyond their normal proportion are usually easier to remember . Therefore , play around with the shapes and sizes of the images you create . Make them as lopsided and ridiculous as you like .
6 . HUMOR
- The more ridiculous and humorous your images are, the better you remember . After all , everyone could use a good laugh when trying to memorize .
7 . SYMBOLS
- Replacing an ordinary or boring image with an important or meaningful symbol can actually heighten your chances of remembering something .
8 . NUMBER
- Numbering what needs to be memorized creates a more specific and effective template to organize your thoughts in order and sequence .
9 . ASSOCIATION
- When memorizing , create an image that is familiar to you . Associate it with something concrete within your environment for quick memory retrieval .
10 . POSITIVE IMAGES
- Always use images that bring about positive memories . The mind tends to block out unpleasant thoughts or images that make you feel uncomfortable . When you create images that are pleasing to you , the mind finds it easy to retrieve that image efficiently .