Friday, 18 July 2014

Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)

Assalamualikum and good evening to you guys.

Long time no see ~

Alhamdulillah, today I have given a chance to update my blog. After a few months - around 7 months , I didn' write a single word  . hahha . Dah berhabuk dah blog ni . Currently I'm quite busy cuz I'm already starting my university life. Alhamdulillah .

As you guys can see my tittle is, that's my university. Currently I'm studying a foundation program in business administration and In Sha Allah will proceed with accountancy in degree later. Maybe I might change my course in degree later. But it is not confirmed yet .

So far Alhamdulillah , it is good . I have nice friends . I can consider them as my juniors and a few of them are my seniors and same age with me but mostly - around 70% (maybe) are my juniors.

This is my classmates. That is so many  , isn't it ? =)





Currently, I'm in Sem 2 already. That's so fast . I feel like, it just was last week I registered . hhaahha..

Okay, I got to go . I will post more . In shaa Allah .. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment